Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 6, 2013



California Sunset            My husband and I were blessed to be able to rent a small house a block away from the beach in Oxnard, California.  The towns  also known as Channel Islands,although the actual Islands are shown in the distance, in this photo.     

We walked to the beach one evening, and set up a tripod.   Not knowing much about taking photos, we didn't realize we would show up in the pic backlit like this.   I still love the series of pics, the way the water looks in the background, and the memories they evoke .   We lived here just a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Hello You!! I only just found out you have a blog, how did I miss this info'??
    It's Caroline here (cardgirl from sb.com - oh yes! Lol)
    Thought I'd let you know I am following by leaving a comment under one one of my favourite pieces!! Absolutely stunning! Every part from colours, layers, textures & all the additional gems that are synonymous with you!!
    So, there you are! Sorry for taking so long to happen upon your place. Until next time... C :)))

    ReplyDelete