Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Family

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a layout using Gina's Designs Lasercuts.

I have scrapped a photo of a cousin visiting from Sweden, his girlfriend, and my Father-in-Law.
On this layout, I used texture paste on one of our texture sheets, using it as a stencil.  I painted the raised areas with silk acrylics, and outlined them with a gel pen.
On the gears chipboard I painted with gesso, followed by copper ink, gold lumieres, a bit of Vintaj patina, and more lumieres in blue.  I put a layer of Utee over everything.  I rubbed a little gold perfect pearls on the raised areas. 

There are a few pieces of bamboo leaves.  I painted them with gesso, twinkling H20s and silk acrylic. I coated the surface with magic medium.  I brushed a little deco art pen on.
For the crow at the bottom left, I used gesso, texture paste for feathers, and black acrylic paint.  I coated it with glossy accents. I put on a few colors of jaquard mica powders.
For the honeycomb at the upper left, i used gesso,  and glossy accents.  While the glue was wet I poured on embossing powder. I didn't follow with a heat gun, preferring the way it looked dry. Thanks for looking!










Chipboard used:


Other products used:
Prima paper,flowers, brads, and script stamp
Tim Holtz gear, rub-ons, and crackle accents
Twinkle H20s
lumieres
Silk Acrylics
Tsuineko chalk inks
Crayola glitter glue
Stickles
Diamond Dust
Dry stickles
Magic Medium by Mod Podge

No comments:

Post a Comment