Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding Anniversary and Father's Day Cards

Hi everyone!  Melissa here with two cards using Gina's Designs Lasercuts. 
I painted the chipboard on the pink card with gesso, followed by a combination of watercolors and twinkling H20s.  I then stamped with chalk ink using a leaf stamp.  I topped it with Dimensional Glaze.
I painted the gear chipboard on the brown card with gold and silver lumieres on top of dried gesso.To add more definition  I took a very small brush and painted the edges with black acrylic paint . I topped everything with  perfect pearls, and then a thick layer of crackle.  To make the cracks show I used brown chalk.
On the wooden charm I used gesso, then painted with gold deco pen. Underneath the chipboard is canvas. I painted it with gold lumieres. While it was wet I sprinkled on some gold embossing powder and heated everything. I put on some verdigris embossing powder, heated it , then dry brushed the powder with some more gold paint. I used some halo pink-gold lumieres around the edges.  I poured  some crackle on in a few areas,and put black chalk on when dry.
Thanks for looking!




Chipboard used:


Other products used:

Printery paper by Prima
Watercolor paper
Winton and Lewis watercolors
Twinkling H20s
Tim Holtz found relatives cards, Chitchat words,metal pieces
Lumieres
Vintaj pewter charms
Perfect Pearls
Ranger Crackle Accents
Dimensional Glaze
Petaloo flowers
Tsuineko chalk ink
Marvy Uchida  DecoColor liquid gold paint marker 
Jolee's Gems




No comments:

Post a Comment