I cut up pieces of paper from the July kit, and glued them on the background. I used pieces of cardboard between some of the layers to create dimension. I sponged gesso on with cosmetic sponges on the bg, then put on some texture paste with stencils. I put a paintbrush into a container of clear rock candy distress paint and scooped out about half a tsp of it, and poured it on the bg. I let it air dry. As far as I know, it doesn't dry well with a heat gun. I painted the bg with Lindy's Stamp Gang, Twinkling H20s,Viva Decor Inka Gold, and Winsor and Newton watercolors. I inked the bg ppr around the edges, with Ranger Distress Ink in brown.
I painted parts of the flowers lightly with gesso, then went back and painted them with Lindy's Stamp Gang,and Viva Decor Inka Gold.