Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2015

"Where's My Horse?"

For the August Inspiration Board Challenge at Scraps of Darkness, Scraps of Elegance Mixed Media Community.

 I used the beautiful July Scraps of Elegance kit, Patricia's Memoirs, and some things from the June SOE kit too. For the design I used a sketch from SOE,  from 2014.

I was inspired by the forest theme of the board, and took the colors of the tiered cake for my page.




I asked my husband for some ideas about what to title this, he usually has a silly one that I like. I got the usual "I don't know!" I said, well how about "Funny Hat Day?"  He said "sure", and when I was walking away he said, "Where's my horse?" For a second I had no idea what he was talking about, and then I started laughing, and said  "That is so funny, thank you!"





Other items used besides the SOE kits:

Lindy's Stamp Gang
Windsor and Newton Watercolors
A few pieces of metal by Vintaj
A few Swarovski crystals
Stickles Glitter Glue
Crafter's Workshop - 6 x 6 Doodling Templates - Mini Art is
White Perfect Pearls
Tim Holtz - Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Dried flowers and lichen from my yard
Tiny pink flowers on borders are old Prima
Lace,  glass glitter, beads, and sequins from my stash
Tim Holtz Chit Chat Words


Some more photos:


















No comments:

Post a Comment