Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pretty In Pink

Hi everyone,Melissa here with a page I made using the beautiful Scraps of Elegance kit, Lisa's Sweet September.


I put gesso on the page using a credit card, and later with cosmetic sponges.  I ripped up some papers to put behind the photo,then put on texture paste with stencils.  I painted the sunburst,put on crackle paint, and  applied layers of grey and gold mica powders. I used Inka Gold Metallic Rub on the sun's rays, and gold mica powder.

I poured Dimensional Magic over beads, sequins, and crystals in the little Prima frames. I lightly painted with Inka Gold over the dried result, to take some of the bright shine off.











Thanks for looking!

Products used:
Scraps of Elegance Lisa's Sweet September Song
Twinkling H20's
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Peeled Paint
Ranger Alcohol Ink - Citrus
Inka Gold Metallic Rub
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Sunburst 6x6, and Birds of a Feather 6x6
Ranger Crackle Paint
Viva Colour Modeling Cream
Dimensional Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment