Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Audrey Hepburn

Hi everyone! Here's a vintage page I did on my Christmas break.




I took a paintbrush, dipped into gesso, and flung it on the page. I did this several times.I applied texture paste with several stencils.

 I put on layers of gold, silver, and pewter colored mica powders.  The background was originally dark,so all I needed was a little water and black watercolor to blend everything.

I sponged gesso on a lot of the page.




I put on more silver mica powder.




I put the photo on three layers of canvas and foam core board.




The gorgeous white flower, and the lace for the tiara, are from Tresors de Luxe.

I put lots of champagne glass glitter on, crackle accent,sequins, bling, and pearls.





Thanks for looking, and I hoped you like the page!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! You did Audrey well! She was so beautiful and one of my favorite actresses. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this! Such a wonderful job with a vintage theme that is glamorous! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete