Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

On the Beach



Hi everyone, Melissa here with a page for Tresors de Luxe. I love working with the lace from this company, it's just so beautiful.

This is a photo my mother in law took of my sister in law and her son. You can see the photographers shadow at the bottom of the photo.






I applied texture paste with a few stencils,and then sponged on gesso. I put the photo on top of a layer of canvas and one of handmade paper. I painted with different shades of blue and green watercolors, a mix of gold mica powder and water, and water color pencils.





I placed lace and handmade flowers around the page.




I put on pearls, fussy cut images, sequins, micro beads, and seed beads.




I used a fair amount of crystals around the edges, distress glitter, unheated sand color embossing powder, and crackle paint,and charms.




Thank you for looking, and I hope you liked this page!


Tresors de Luxe products used:



Gold Large Lace Applique, Custom Design, Couture Design, Dressmaking, Lace Jewelry, Crafting, etc, GL-013







White Venice Lace Trim for Appliques, Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts GL-115






Here are some photos in direct sunlight, it really shows the detail:















No comments:

Post a Comment