Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Vintage Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! Melissa here with a page I made just for fun.



This layout is made of  two layers of watercolor paper.

I started by putting the photo on layers of canvas and paper. I brushed both layers of watercolor paper with a light mix of prussian and cobalt blue watercolors. I sponged on gesso to soften any hard lines that the paint left. I poured on crackle accent,and when it was dry painted it with a little blue watercolor, then some Lindy's.

 I applied fussy cut images,rub ons,and bling. I glued on some wood veneer snowflakes I had coated with glossy accents and glitter. 




You can see micro beads and seed beads on the left.




I made some flowers with a sizzix die, I use it all the time.



I painted with some brown watercolor under the layers the photo is on, and also a little on the right of the top layer of watercolor paper.


I sprinkled glitter over glossy accents on the lower right side.

Here are some views in the sun. I always like them the best because you can see the details so well. 











Thanks for looking, and I hope you liked it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment