Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Thoughtful

Hi Paper House fans! Melissa joining you today with a project highlighting our puffy stickers!These bird and flower puffy stickers would be beautiful additions to many types of projects. The flowers are so realistic and fresh, and the the birds are wonderfully cute.  I've used a photo of my son's girlfriend,and surrounded her with nature's beauty.



 Supplies Used:









What could be nicer than  bluebirds on a scrapbook page? 





To make this page I used 12 x 12 watercolor paper, I wanted a very neutral background so that the stickers would be the focus of the page.  I cut up another piece of the same type of paper, and to create dimension, arranged it with foam core board in between some of the layers.





I took a stencil and applied some texture paste.




I added a variety of things to add texture,including gauze, microbeads, sequins, feathers,pressed flowers and rhinestones.  I used a paintbrush to apply watercolors, and gesso as well. 

Thank you so much for looking, and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment