Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2016

Just Breathe

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a card using a stunningly realistic photo of lavender by Paper House. Purple is one of my favorite colors, and lavender is just one type of bloom in that color that I've planted in my yard. I love both the fragrance ,and the appearance of it. 




Supplies Used:






                              To make this card I surrounded the flower image with a layer of gesso, the                                             glued on tulle, glitter, microbeads, pearls,rhinestones,glitter,sequins and some                                        small pieces of the Gatsby Accent Pack. I put some gesso on the texture in                                                  random areas. I brushed on metallic paint, a mix of mica powder and water,                          and oil pastels, on top of the gesso.                                                                 





        You can see how the background paper has the appearance of canvas.




  I put some ribbon on the back of the card to outline it.              

I like the contrast of the bling and the soft flowers.





Thanks for looking, and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment