I made a Halloween page with some very fun and cool products from Paper House. I love the rich colors and details of the papers,especially the contrast of the blue and beige.
- Halloween Hauntings Cardstock Stickers
- Apothecary 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Bats 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- The Raven 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Spooktacular 3D Sticker
- Sapphire Trim Cards 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper
- Gatsby Accent Pack
To make this page I put some foam core board between the layers under the photo. I placed the flowers, owl, and other stickers where I wanted them, then applied texture paste with a stencil. I mixed gold mica powder and water and painted the sunbursts. I finished by putting on the rest of the embellishments, which include metal chain, mica flakes, bling,seed beads, and rub ons. I drew lines around some items with a dark brown watercolor pencil.
I stamped a few areas, glued on small pieces of gauze, and glued on microbeads.
I love the detail on the owl.
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!