Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmastime

Hi everyone, Melissa here with a Christmas page for Paper House. The papers,the amazing and fun Snow Globe 3D Shimmer, and stickers I've used meshed together wonderfully here. This is a photo of my son taken a long time ago, it brings back a lot of memories!


Supplies Used:





To make this page I put foam core board underneath the photo and also the watercolor paper, to give some dimension. I placed the Snow Globe.  I put cheesecloth on with some heavy gesso, dried it , and painted with different colors of mists. I rubbed gold mica powder on the surface.




 I created extra texture with flowers, leaves, metal pieces, moss, feathers, and other things. 



The sparkly fibers are twinkle holographic trim, and the gold mesh stuff is the wrapping from some flowers I got, a long time ago. I kept meaning to throw it out, but being the little hoarder I am, kept it.



This was a really fun page to make! Thanks for looking, and have a great week.











No comments:

Post a Comment