Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2017

More Than Words Mini Challenge

Hi everyone, Melissa here with a tag for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.  I made a tag out of watercolor paper, and applied modeling paste with a TCW stencil. I sprayed the tag with water, then brushed on Tattered Angels mist and watercolors. I put the image and flower on with foam core board, and sponged on gesso on a lot of the surface of the tag. The metal wing is from a craft store, the music notes are a Tim Holtz rub on, mica flakes, micro beads and Sizzix butterflies are also on the tag.



Took this pic today,January 1st, with my new camera. Here's some more:







The above is the last of the new pics.





On the ribbon I put on some Dusty Attic chipboard.


Its a wonderful life is a Tim Holtz rub on.


The alphas are from a stamp that has the whole alphabet on it.  The flower is from Prima.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment