Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 15, 2017

Archie Comics Mini Album



Hi everyone, Melissa here with a mini album for Bad Girls Couture!




 You can Subscribe HERE....
www.BadGirlsCouture.com/subscribe. .Bad Girls Couture has released our new December Scrapbook kit “42nd St. Soda Shoppe”. Soooo FUN, BRIGHT, COLOURFUL”...the perfect fix for your creative soul. The Limited Edition Vintage Archie Comic Book mini album is truly a one of a kind treasure! As of now...ONLY ONE kit left... 


This adorable mini album is part of the December kit,it is filled with lots of bright cheery colors and patterns! What better fit for a comic book theme. To decorate the front I sponged on a little gesso, then glued on some cheesecloth. I added the glittery Thickers, and drew around them with a watercolor pencil. I softened the pencil lines with water on a paintbrush. I wanted the gold glitter and bold colors to really pop.






I made some flowers with plain cardstock and a flower die,the glitter on them is in the kit.The grey pearls are from last month's collection.





I fussy cut pieces from the kit's Prima paper, and also used the clips included.  I'm going to use this in my kitchen to keep notes and receipts in, so the clips will be useful. 



I added embossing powder by glueing it on, I heat set it a little. The Bohemian Crystal green bling is from last month's kit. You can also see micro beads, and sequins. 

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week! I hope you enjoy having your own Archie Comic theme mini around if you get this month's collection!





No comments:

Post a Comment