Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 15, 2017

Happily Ever After





Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team page for Bad Girl's Couture. This is a photo from when my son Nick and his fiance Aron were first engaged. There was supposed to be a professional photo shoot happening, but down by the water in Galveston, winds were gusting up to 60 mph. Not very good for hair and make-up so carefully done by professionals hired for the occasion. Aron decided to postpone the shoot, but she had her dad take photos anyway with her camera. My hubby Rich and I were invited to the beachfront hotel also, and of course I took as many photos as I could. Imagine all the emotions here with both families so thrilled about the kids finding someone wonderful, and settling down! There are just no words for that.





You can Subscribe HERE....
www.BadGirlsCouture.com/subscribe. .Bad Girls Couture has released our new December Scrapbook kit “42nd St. Soda Shoppe”. Soooo FUN, BRIGHT, COLOURFUL”...the perfect fix for your creative soul. The Limited Edition Vintage Archie Comic Book mini album is truly a one of a kind treasure! As of now...ONLY ONE kit left... 

To make this page I took some 7 Gypsies paper and glued on some cheesecloth. I layered the cheerful Prima papers and put the photo on top. I used a couple layers of foam core board to add dimension. I surrounded the layers with lots of flowers I made. I used plain cardstock, water colors, and a flower die to make them.  I got the stamens in the cake decorating section at a local store.  I cut the flowers, and dunked them all in the watercolor, spread them on a craft sheet, and dried them using both a heat gun and just air drying.I glued the layers together, curled them with tiny round tipped jewelry pliers. and glued in the stamens.






I added a big felt flower, Thickers, Bohemian Crystals,fussy cut flowers, grey pearls, metal glitter, micro beads and a ribbon. 








The blue on the ribbon is one of my favorite colors, and I dyed the paper for the flowers to match it.







The butterflies were fussy cut from a Hambly acetate overlay. It's no coincidence that all the colors in the kit coordinate.

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great Bad Girl day!






No comments:

Post a Comment