Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Woman With Lace


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team page for the Mixed Media Warriors Challenge Blog.  I was inspired by the festive holiday theme of the moodboard.




To make this page I applied gesso to a piece of Prima paper from the Wild and Free collection. I stenciled on two snowflakes with texture paste.  I put bridal lace on that I bought at Hobby Lobby. I dyed cheesecloth with Tattered Angels mists and Distress Ink.  I applied the photo on top of the dyed material.




I painted all the lace with Prima Art Alchemy paint in Ancient Coin, the white gesso was sponged on later. To add visual interest I added Swarovski crystals, gold mica flakes, metal glitter,distress glitter, seed beads, micro beads, mica powder, pearls, metal charms, bling, and more.





I added purple mica powder to set off the yellow and green.




The flowers are from Prima and Dusty Attic, the chipboard snowflakes are from my stash.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. Very festive layout!! Love the colors - they really compliment the photo so well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete