Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2018

Woman in Field of Sunflowers




Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for Reneabouquets.  I love the bright sunshiny feel of this photo, and wanted to reflect that in the way I made the background. Using Renea's Beautiful Board (BB),and other items from her store, I think I was able to do that. The BB is very easy and fun to work with, the shapes are so inspiring!




To make this page, I applied texture paste with a stencil onto the paper. I figured out where I wanted to place the photo and BB, and took a photo for reference,in case I forgot my design.





I mounted the photo on watercolor paper, then taped and glued it and the BB to the page.




To add visual interest I glued on a lot of things: micro beads, seed beads, tulle, old jewelry, Beautiful Beads, crystals, mica flakes,distress glitter, glass glitter, glass beads,pressed flowers, bark, dyed gauze,shells, and sequins.




I used a lot of different mediums, watercolors, acrylics, alcohol inks, lumieres, distress ink,mica powder,and more.




For the BB I prepped them with gesso, then added green and brown watercolors. I topped them with Crackle Paint, and then added more color. These included Prima Sparks Acrylics,mica powder, and Lumieres.


Here's a list of supplies I used:








Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!









No comments:

Post a Comment