Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Adventure Awaits


Hi everyone, here's a design team page for Reneabouquet!  I have used a wedding photo from my son and daughter in law's recent heartfelt, amazing, and beautiful wedding.   I was inspired by the photo, the emotions of the event, and the colors of the fall season. I used Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante,available at Reneabouquets.




To make this page I mounted the photo onto watercolor paper,corrugated cardboard, and layers of foam core board. I picked out Beautiful Board(BB) to use, and cut out a few images from the G 45 papers. I painted all the chipboard and cardboard with gesso, to give the surface some "tooth", so the paint has something to grip onto. I painted all the surfaces with paint by Shimmerz, then topped them with Ranger Clear Rock Candy Crackle. 





I glued the Beautiful Board down with Glossy Accents, and started adding embellishments. 




To add visual interest I added a number of things: Beautiful Beads Pearls, glass beads, micro beads,seed beads, glass glitter,distress glitter, metal pieces, shells, pressed flowers, bark, lichen, artificial foliage parts,tulle, rhinestones,and mica flakes.



 I
I added a little gesso to almost everything, to give a white surface to add more paint on. I brushed on layers of paint, mica powder, and Prima Wax where I put the gesso, and onto the BB. 




There are about four different colors of Shimmerz Paints on the watercolor paper, and I added some glass glitter, and more Prima gold wax, at the bottom.




Here's a list of products I used:




You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page

Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge Facebook Group
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment