Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

What a Wonderful World

 Hi everyone! Here's a design team page for Reneabouquets!I've used a photo from the recent wedding of my son and his wife. I was inspired by the happiness of the occasion.



 To make this page I mounted the photo on layers of watercolor paper and foam core board. I took Beautiful Board April In Paris Floral Medallion Set Laser Cut Chipboard (BB),and used the largest one. I cut it in half and used half at each end. I painted it and the watercolor paper with Art Alchemy Steampunk Copper Acrylic Paint by Prima. I poured on a thick layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint on the BB.Using Blue Fern paper, I applied texture paste with a stencil and a credit card,and painted the paste with the copper paint. 



I put the BB on with double sided foam tape, and painted underneath it with black gesso. I poured diamond chunky glitter glass on the gesso.I outlined the BB with a Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencil, in Bark.







I painted in between the raised areas of texture paste with Shimmerz Inkling in Penny 4 Your Thoughts, and Greener Pastures. I painted the raised areas in some cases with Sparks Art Alchemy paint in Unicorn Hair.




To add visual interest I added microbeads, glass beads, pearls, glass glitter, diamond shard glitter glass, gold mica flakes, birch bark, lichen, pressed flowers, tulle, metal pieces, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, and a glass vial.  The burgundy ribbon is from one of the boutonnieres the groomsmen wore. I dyed some cheesecloth green with Shimmerz paint and Distress Ink. 




Here's a list of the items used from Renebouquets:

Blue Fern Tattered Walls Collection 20 Papers



Come and see all the beautiful things at Reneabouquets:
http://www.Reneabouquets.com
or here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets ...



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment