Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 30, 2018

Remember the Now


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for Shimmerz Paints!I really enjoyed using these colors, they are so bright and bold. The quality and texture of Shimmerz makes them a pleasure to work with, they are just fun and delightful. I've used a photo from Google free, from Stella De Libero. 






To make this page, I applied gesso, then texture paste with a stencil on paper by Prima's Lavender Frost. I painted the chipboard from Reneabouquets with Gold Glimmer Shimmerz,then applied a thick coat of Ranger Clear Rock Candy Crackle. I added more colors later. I made layers of corrugated cardboard and watercolor paper to go under the photo.




 To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, metal glitter,mica powders, seed beads, pearls,glass pebbles, rhinestones,old jewelry,sequins, dried flowers, lichen, moss, cheesecloth,and small pieces of tulle. The bright green stripe at the left of the photo is Key Lime Shimmerz. Once I added that I started adding bright colors all over. The colors were fairly muted before.







The orange at the upper left is alcohol ink. The blue to the right of that is also alcohol ink. I dripped the blue on in several places. 





 The blue on the right of the photo, on the watercolor paper, is Ultra Marine Shimmerz .The gold to the left of it is Christmas Cheer Shimmerz,and further to the left is Peacock's Plume Shimmerz. The purple by the little white Reneabouquet butterfly on top is Plum Crazy Inklingz. The metal tag is Tim Holtz.






The bright purple at the top right of the photo is alcohol ink. Above that is Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.




I added the colors I've mentioned all over.




There's a lot of different colors because I wanted to pick up the ones of the dress, and yet have a good balance of dark and light.I kept wanting to add black,because of how much of it there is on the dress. The gold bead cap is by Vintaj.



The flower is by Prima, the metal 3 leaf is by Vintaj.



I put a lot of I Love You Onyxly Inklingz around the edges of the colors. I added Penny 4 Your Thoughts on top of most of it, I thought the black was too much for the page. I added white gesso stripes, blobs, and dry brushed small amounts to break up the intensity of the colors. I dotted some Pink Caviar Shimmerz on to pick up the flowers in the dress.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


















1 comment:

  1. Det orange, svarta och fake rolex guldfärgschemat fortsätter till ratten på Casio G-Shock Dragon Ball GA110, tillsammans med några fake Rolex "Dragon Ball Z" -pekar till ana-digi-layouten. Det trepunkta guldelementet som separerar de analoga och digitala elementen är det omedelbara rolex replica visuella mittpunkten, med sitt framstående Z-emblem, men här finns unika visuella inslag. De tjocka Rolex replica guldindexen är infällda med ljusorange vid 3, 6, 9 och 12 o’klocka för lite extra visuellt stans, medan 9 o’klos subdial toppas med en av seriens rolex kopia titulära Dragon Balls. Även om de är långt ifrån de högsta, kanske de mest intressanta visuella förändringarna är händerna, som får en gradientbehandling från fake cartier guld till roströd vid de växellådda motviktarna. Casio kompletterar detta färgschema fake IWC med en speciell uppsättning LED-lampor med tryckknappar och ersätter standardviten med en tydlig fake audemars piguet orange ton. Naturligtvis med de dubbla digitala ratten som förstärker den centrala analoga ratten finns det en mängd information tillgänglig med fake panerai en knapptryckning.

    ReplyDelete