Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wishing You All You're Wishing For


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team page for Reneabouquets! I love all the amazing products you can find there! This photo is from free google, by A.M. Lorek.





To make this page I applied gesso to Prima Spring Farmhouse paper. I put texture paste on with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together. I taped on cardstock to the image to make it stronger, under that is a layer of watercolor paper, and at the bottom,corrugated cardboard. I had torn off most of the paper from the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put layers of foam core board between the layers to add dimension.




I picked out Beautiful Board(B Board), painted it with Shimmerz Paints, and topped it with Clear Rock Candy Crackle.Later I added more paint,gesso, and mica powder. The gold on the cardboard is Finnabair's Art Alchemy Steampunk Copper.





To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, distress glitter, glitter glue, seed beads, pearls, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, glass beads, pressed flowers, moss, a Prima flower, a Reneabouquet dragonfly, tulle, ribbon, metal from Reneabouquets, Vintaj, Tim Holtz, and bling from my stash.





I did a lot of dry brushing on the page. There are layers of blue, green, copper, white gesso, and more, on the watercolor paper and corrugated.




I used a lot of glitter and micro beads, then covered them up with paint.




I added the small pieces of dried moss and a few strands of gauze at the end.










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



 You can find Reneabouquets here...






















No comments:

Post a Comment