Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 15, 2019

Collect Beautiful Moments



Hi everyone, Melissa here with a design team page for Reneabouquets! I love all the amazing things I find there! This photo is from free google, by A.M. Lorek.






To make this page I applied clear gesso to Happy Accident 2 paper, by Blue Fern.I put texture paste on with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together. I taped on card stock under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a layer of watercolor paper. At the bottom is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most of the paper from cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put layers of foam core board between everything, to add dimension.





I picked out Beautiful Board, painted it with first gesso, then Shimmerz Paints, and topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle. The moth is from Tim Holtz Washi Tape.









To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, distress glitter, glitter glue,mica flakes, small pieces of iridescent wrap and lace, sequins, seed beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals, glass beads, pressed flowers, a Prima flower,lichen, a Reneabouquets bee, metal from Vintaj, bling and metal from my stash, shells, a glass pebble, and paper from Stamperia. There are a couple fussy cut fairies from Graphic 45.




The black item at the right is a large bead cap.




The netting type material at the bottom came on a ribbon type roll. It was brown, I painted it with gesso.




I added gauze that I'd dyed with Shimmerz Christmas Cheer.




I glued on iridescent wrap underneath the glass pebble to the left of the photo.



I poured crackle accent on the raised areas of the stenciling. Later, I painted around some of them.
All the brown paint was added to give the page some contrast.




I dabbed a little gold mica powder all around to sort of tie things together.  Finally, I added a small amount of stamping with a Prima stamp.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets items I used:



















2 comments:

  1. il y a beaucoup de travail c'est vraiment magnifique amitiés de France Béatrice

    ReplyDelete