Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 11, 2019

Live, Create, Tell The Story


Hi everyone! Here's my new design team page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! I have used a photo from free google, by A.M. Lorek.





To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern paper, Happy Accident 2. I put texture paste on with a Celtic stencil from TCW,then put the layers with the photo together. I tore off parts of the surface paper of corrugated cardboard, and painted it with gesso, I added the photo with a layer of cardstock taped on, then watercolor paper. I put foam core board between everything to add dimension, and to allow room to tuck things into.





I picked out chipboard from Reneabouquets, and painted it with a mix of Green Olive , and Christmas Cheer Shimmerz. I also used a little Penny For Your Thoughts and Imperial Amethyst Inklingz. I dropped wet paint into wet paint as my technique. I dribbled on a thick layer of Clear Rock Candy Crackle with a paintbrush. On the watercolor paper under the photo I used Steely Blue Eyes , Olive U Truly, and the Penny Inklingz. 





The purple above the photo is Honeymoon Inklingz, and Steely Blue Eyes. 





To add visual interest I applied micro beads, seed beads, glass glitter, mica flakes, pearls, sequins, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, glass pebbles, shells, pressed flowers, lichen, and leaves, a pinecone, Prima flowers, a butterfly from Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz, Prima, and Vintaj metal, and chain and bling from my stash.





I glued on small pieces of gauze I dyed with Christmas Cheer, and the green color is Green Olive and the Penny. 











The little moth at the bottom is Tim Holtz washi tape.

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment