Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 8, 2019

5x7 Canvas


Hi everyone! Melissa here with two new cards for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! These paints are so wonderfully textured and bright, I love them. 




To make this canvas, I prepped it with gesso, and when dry, stenciled on texture paste. I put the chipboard on with double sided tape, then a piece of Prima Moonchild paper. I taped aTim Holtz image on top. In between are layers of cardboard to add dimension. I painted the chipboard with gesso, then Miner,Miner 49er Inklingz, and topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle.





 Most of the purple is Honeymoon Inklingz, but I also used Imperial Amethyst and Plum Crazy Inklingz. I used a lot of Pearlex Mica Powder, and gold Amsterdam Ink.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,metal glitter, seed beads,glass beads, pearls,sequins,gold leaf,gold mica, Swarovski crystals,rhinestones,pressed flowers,lichen,leaves,a shell,a flower from Prima, ribbon,black tulle,gauze,iridescent wrapping paper, metal from Reneabouquets,Vintaj,Tim Holtz, and my stash.










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment