Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Two Cards



Hi everyone! Melissa here with two new cards for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! These paints are so wonderfully textured and bright, I love them. 





To make these cards, I used pieces of Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper,and taped on card stock under them to make them stronger.The rest is watercolor paper. I put in layers of cardboard to add dimension. I stenciled on texture paste , and then added color to it and the background watercolor paper. I used Blue My Mind , Angel's Kiss,and Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz, and  Tickle Me Turquoise, Ultra MarinePeacock's Plume , and Green Olive Shimmerz.






I picked out Beautiful Board, sponged on gesso,then painted it with Shimmerz Paints, and when dry, topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
  You can see gold mica powder, I dabbed it on to sort of tie everything together. On the above card I also used gold and black ink.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,metal and distress glitter, copper Stickles, seed beads,glass beads, pearls,sequins,copper leaf, Swarovski crystals,rhinestones,pressed flowers,lichen,leaves, flowers from Prima and Recollections, black tulle,gauze, metal from Tim Holtz and my stash.























Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment