Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love Conquers All



This started off as a lift of Abbygirls "Days Gone By" of November 4th, 2012,but very quickly took a turn elsewhere.

I started off with watercolor ppr i had painted on a few months ago.   I did several of them because they were so fun.   I sprayed water on the ppr, then dylusions ink sprays.   This one was just red, but when it dried it looked kind of orange.  I sprayed some more red on it when i started this.   I painted some stripes of silk acrylic on in dark pink.  I splattered art deco pen on in gold. Then some painting with gold and silver mica powder.  I put some texture paste on the right side using chipboard as a stencil.  You can see what i used in the lower left of the page, the heart shapes.

The photo is from one of my first Valentine's days with my husband.

The chipboard is from Gina's designs:
 Birds Shape Set
Butterflies and Dragonflies
Garden Fairies Small
Dressforms and Corsets Shape Set
The pprs around the edges and under the woman with the umbrella are from Robin's Nest.

Other products are:
Stickles
Acrylic paints by Lumieres
Silk Acrylics
Jolees stickers
Vintaj swallow,key , and lock
Swarovski flat back crystals
Microbeads
There are a lot of items here from my sister, and from friends on Scrapbook.com
 Some watercolors flowers i painted from a long time ago.
Papers from G45
Feathers from my backyard, and also pressed flowers.
Butterfly by Reneabouquet
Bling and flowers from Prima.









No comments:

Post a Comment