Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Aqua Wedding

Hi Melissa here with a page using Gina's Designs Lasercuts. I enjoyed working with these colors as usual, and the chipboard seemed to blend nicely with the theme. I used gesso followed by liquid pearls on some, and lumieres on others. To the right of the photo is a fussy cut shape that I painted, and put lots of microbeads on. I wasn't really thinking during the cutting because I was watching tv,and didn't realize it didn't look that good.  Since I spent so much time cutting, I didn't want to waste it by ditching it.  I spent the rest of the time spent on this fixing and working around that one item. I'm happy with the results as my main thing was getting that lavender lace in . I dyed it awhile ago with dylusions ink and have wanted to use it.

Gina's Chipboard used:


Other supplies used:

K and Company paper,and from UHK Gallery
Martha Stewart Lace
Embellishments from Tim Holtz, Prima, Vintaj
Flower from Petaloo
Pressed, and fresh flowers from my yard













No comments:

Post a Comment