Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Rose

Hi everyone, Melissa here with a vintage style page.

 After I started this I made a list of a several techniques on pages that have done well.  I didn't want to finish, then post, and realize that I'd forgotten to use mica flakes, seed beads, or whatever.



The little items in the corners and by the photo are sculpy clay using Martha Stewart silicone molds. I put gesso and luminares,and Lindy's on the round ones. On the butterflies I used gesso, luminares, and perfect pearls.


The flat butterfly was made with texture paste and a Martha Stewart metal stencil.









I put some tulle on the page, and painted over it with Inka Gold Metallic Rub,and Lindy's. I use Inka Gold a lot! My jar of it dried out, but I just spray water in the container, and it's usable again.


You can see the bling better in the sun.



See the little clay bee in the center? I pressed a Prima stamp into warm wax I'de  dripped onto a piece of paper.  When it cooled off, I pressed Sculpy clay into it. 

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment