Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Peace

I painted a few cherry blossoms using a photo as a reference,and then stenciled on some modeling paste. I added flowers, pearls, die cuts, microbeads,sequins, and stickers.  I added more paint using Shimmers , Twinkling H20s, Watercolor pencils, Viva Decor Inka Gold, and Winsor and Newton watercolors. After almost everything I put on, I used an empty hairspray bottle filled with water to mist on water. This blended the colors and softened edges.





The die cuts are by Sizzix. The girl is from Tim Holtz Found Relatives, her crown is by Paper House, The Wizard of Oz collection. 



The metal bird is Vintaj.


I used a lot of gold mica powder all over.




The peace, love and joy rub ons are from Tim Holtz.




I used some lace.





Close up of bottom right.



Top right in sun.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment