Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Reneabouquets Design Team Page, Live Gently Upon This Earth



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets, go and see all the fun treasures there!






To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern Glory Of The Garden paper. I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a mat of watercolor paper, and under that is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most the paper from the surface of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put two layers of corrugated cardboard between each layer to add dimension. 

I put the layers with the photo onto the page. I applied Prima Platinum Crackle Paste with a stencil to the paper with an old credit card. 

I picked out Beautiful Board(BBoard),prepped it with gesso, painted it with Prima -  Sparks Acrylic Paint - Butterfly Spells, on the leaves, and topped them with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle. I used Blue My Mind Shimmerz on some of the BB to make the cracks show more. I held a brush full of watered down Shimmerz up against the edge of the dried crackle,and the cracks absorbed the color. I painted the flourish on the left with A Rose( By Any Other Name ) Shimmerz, then crackle.






 To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter, glass beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals, rhinestones,sequins,gold leaf, pressed flowers and leaves,tulle,small pieces of gold lace,iridescent wrapping paper, a shell,flowers from Reneabouquets and Prima, and bling and metal from my stash. There are small fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45 papers.

I sponged on gesso on the background paper, and used Shimmerz Paints in Blue My Mind,Steely Blue Eyes,and Dear John Letter Inklingz . All the gold on the page, is gold mica powder.I painted the mat and corrugated with Precious Metal Shimmerz and Blue My Mind Inklingz. I edged the layers with black ink.








 As a final step, I flicked on some white ink. I love the fairy in the photo above, she is so adorable! Look at the glass wings, they're gorgeous.





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets Items I used:













                                     Seafoam Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers 

                                 Itty Bitty Blossoms And Leaves Peach Mulberry Paper Flowers 















No comments:

Post a Comment