Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team post for the amazing Shimmerzpaints! I love their rich texture and colors! 





 To make this card I used paper from Prima's Christmas In The Country collection. I glued it on top of a card made from watercolor paper.  I painted the paper with clear gesso, then applied texture paste with a stencil and spatula. I layered in elements with small pieces of corrugated cardboard and double sided foam tape to add dimension.

 I painted the chipboard frame with gesso, then Greener Pastures Inklingz ,  Green Olive Shimmerz,and Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz. I layered on a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle. 

I painted the background with a little Dear John Letter, Pixie Dust Shimmerz, and  A Rose(By Any Other Name) Inklingz.  and the Penny color. 






To add visual interest I glued on micro beads, seed beads,swarovski crystals,glass shard glitter,glass beads,pearls,iridescent wrapping paper,tulle,lace,pressed flowers and leaves,shells,fussy cut images from Prima and Graphic 45,flowers from Reneabouquets and Prima, metal from Reneabouquets,Prima,and Tim Holtz,and bling and metal from my stash.I rubbed and flicked on gold mica powder. 





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment