Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2021

To Walk Beside You



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team post for the amazing Shimmerzpaints! I love their                                                                    rich texture and colors!                                                    

                                 Photo credit,Nathan Dumloa, at Unsplash                    







To make this page I put the layers under the photo together first, including taping water color paper under the image to make it stronger and lie flat. Below that is a mat of watercolor paper, and at the bottom is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most the paper from the surface of the cardboard, and painted it with white gesso.I sprinkled on Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, and heated it until it was just melted, and taped it to the background paper with double sided foam tape. Between the layers there's more cardboard, to give dimension.

 I put a layer of Clear Gesso on 49 and Market Paper. I applied Prima Platinum texture paste with a small spatula and a Prima stencil.

I attached the flowers first with double sided foam tape. I added the beads, then the paint.








To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads, glass glitter ,glass beads, pearls, rhinestones, swarovski crystals, sequins, glass hearts, shells,iridescent wrapping paper,fussy cut images from the Botanist's Sticker Anthology, tulle,lace,sisal, sealing wax, metal from Reneabouquets,and Vintaj,flowers from  Reneabouquets and Prima,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. 










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment