Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Reneabouquets DT post, Bird Watcher, Three ATCs, by Melissa Larson


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun treasures there! 






To make these cards I cut watercolor paper into 2.5 x 3.5 inch cards. I applied clear gesso. I stamped on Versamark images with Graphic 45 stamps, and poured on white embossing powder. I heated the embossing powder. I stenciled on crackle texture paste with a spatula. I matted them on white cardstock.

I attached the Beautiful Board,flowers and images, from Graphic 45 Bird Watcher and other Graphic 45 papers. I added the  beads, and then the Shimmerz paint. 






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,white tulle,Swarovski crystals, glass beads, pearls,feathers from my yard, wire, flowers from  Reneabouquets,clay mould pieces,and bling from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things. I put a few layers of corrugated cardboard underneath the main image on each card.










 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets


Reneabouquets Blog



Reneabouquets items I used:






















No comments:

Post a Comment