Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A Christmas Nest, A Card For The Reneabouquets Design Team



Hi everyone!Melissa here, with a new design team project for the amazing Reneabouquets! Go and see all the beautiful treasures there!








I used watercolor paper to make an 8"x 4" card. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture paste. I sponged white gesso on the Beautiful Board pieces. I put the flowers on first with layers of cardboard underneath it,then the rest of the items. I added Shimmerz Paints, mica powder, Ranger Distress Inks, and Prima waxes, and Decor Paint that has gold glitter and shreds of glittery gold cellophane in it.  I used a lot of different colors and layers of paints.                                       






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper, black and white tulle, Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls, flowers from  Reneabouquets, red balls from Christmas pics,and bling and metal from my stash. There's fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45  papers. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things. As a final step I flicked on gold mica powder all over.








Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets


Reneabouquets Blog



Reneabouquets items I used:











































No comments:

Post a Comment