Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, Because I Have A Brother, I'll Always Have A Friend

 

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all                                                                   the beautiful treasures there!

Photo credit: Pixabay






To make this page, I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat. The bottom layer of cardboard has gesso that I poured Ultra Thick Embossing Powder onto and heated till  it was just melted.

 I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste to watercolor paper with a spatula and a stencil.I arranged the Printed Beautiful Board and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I applied gold  and silver mica powder on a lot of the raised areas on the page. The fussy cut images are from Graphic 45 papers.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, glass beads,crystals, sisal, a feather,shells,tulle, lace,metal from Reneabouquet, and flowers. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things,and to put the cardboard layers together. 















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...

                                                          Reneabouquets items I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment