Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, No Philosophers So Thoroughly Comprehend Us As Dogs And Horses

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all         the beautiful treasures there!

Photo credit: Unsplash







To make this page, I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste to 49 And Market paper with a spatula and a stencil. I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the photo to make it stronger and to lie flat.

 I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat. The bottom layer of cardboard has gesso that I poured Ultra Thick Embossing Powder onto,and heated till  it was just melted. A lot of it's covered up with tulle and paint.             
   
I arranged the Beautiful Board and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents.I applied gold mica powder on a lot of the raised areas. 






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,sequins, silver thread, glass beads,crystals,tulle,lace, a feather, shells,bling from my stash, and flowers. I used double sided foam tape for the flowers, Beautiful Board, fussy cut images, and metal.














Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...

                                                          Reneabouquets items I used:












No comments:

Post a Comment