Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, A Mother's Arms Are Made Of Tenderness And Children Sleep Soundly In Them

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!
Photo credit:  Unsplash





To make this page I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste on watercolor paper with a small spatula. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and placed it on the page.I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.  I rubbed on gold mica powder on a lot of the raised areas.            







To add visual interest I added micro beads,glass beads, glass glitter,Swarovski  crystals,iridescent wrapping paper,fussy cut images from Graphic 45, tulle,lace,gold thread,chipboard,sisal,flowers,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the textural things are from Reneabouquets. The metal key and heart were given to me by Lisa Romero Landry, a friend of mine.

 
                                                                                          



                                                            

      Shimmerz:  Run! Forest

                               





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!























































No comments:

Post a Comment