Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team , There Is No Friendship, No Love, Like That Of The Parent For The Child

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!




To make this I reversed a 5 x 7 inch canvas and coated it with white gesso. I did the same with chipboard. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture paste with a spatula.  I attached the chipboard to the canvas with 2 small hinges, and then used Shimmerz Paints to add color. Shimmerz Paints are so fantastic to work with. I sprinkled Ultra Thick Embossing Powder on and heated it. I added more paint, and gold mica powder.
I added the embellishments. 





To add visual interest I added glass beads, glass glitter,Swarovski crystals,iridescent wrapping paper,c chipboard,tulle,flowers,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the textural things are from Reneabouquets.




On the inside I added a few ATC watercolor cards,each 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 ".



  
              Shimmerz:  So Sappy

        Color Splash: Black Hole




Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment