Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, When You Are On A Great Horse, You Have The Best Seat You Will Ever Have

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all                all the beautiful treasures there!    






To make this page, I applied a layer of Prima crackle paste to watercolor paper with a stencil and a small spatula.  I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper to the                                                                    photo to make it lie flat.                                                                                                                                                                                             
 I added layers of corrugated cardboard and two watercolor mats.            
   
I arranged the Beautiful Board,and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents. I rubbed and painted on gold mica powder.






To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads, glass glitter,glass beads,crystals,sequins,gold leaf,tulle,sisal, silver thread,bling from my stash,iridescent wrapping paper,feathers,and fussy cut images from Graphic 45. I used glossy accents to adhere items to the page.  For flowers I used double sided foam tape.














                                      Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!











No comments:

Post a Comment