Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, You Are Never Too Old To Believe In Fairies And Magic

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see                 all the beautiful treasures there!

Photo credit: Pixabay





 To make this page, I put Prima Platinum crackle paste on 49 and Market paper with a stencil and a small spatula.

 I taped on a layer of watercolor paper underneath the photo to help it to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor paper mat. I cut the photo and layers underneath to fit in the Reneabouquet frame. I added more layers of cardboard and a bottom layer of corrugated that I glued tulle on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
I arranged the Beautiful Board,and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents. I rubbed on gold  mica powder, I painted on a mix of gold mica powder and water also.

To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,glass beads,sisal,tulle,gold leaf, iridescent wrapping paper,and bling from my stash,.I used glossy accents to adhere items to the                            page. For flowers I used double sided foam tape. 


           










 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






































No comments:

Post a Comment