Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!
Photo credit: Pexels
To make this page, I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper.
I added a watercolor mat under the photo, and a cardboard mat under that. I put white gesso onto corrugated cardboard, then poured on ultra thick embossing powder onto the wet gesso. I heated it with heat gun.
I put dimension between the layers with cardboard.
I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.
To add visual interest I added embossing powder, microbeads, seed beads, glass beads, pearls, crystals, glass glitter,iridescent wrapping paper, sisal, tulle, feathers, a paper flower,a shell,a fussy cut mermaid from Graphic 45 papers, and bling and metal from my stash.
Many of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.
I rubbed on gold mica powder on a lot of areas and items on the page.
. I rubbed on pearl mica powder on most of the background on this page.
Inklingz: Old Yeller
Shimmerz: Ultra Marine, Key Lime, Bumbly Bee, Royal Purple, Peacock's Plume,and Crimson Tide.
Color Splash: Black Hole
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment