Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Two Cards


Here are two new cards for Reneabouquets, I love using the amazing products I find there!













To make this card I first put the layers under the Steampunk Debutante image together: I taped on cardstock to the image to make it stronger, underneath is watercolor paper, at the bottom is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most of the paper from the corrugated, and painted it with gesso. I put layers of foam core board between everything, to add dimension.
I marked off where I wanted the layers to go, then sponged on gesso on Prima Paper, an A4 piece of Timeless Memories. I glued on lace, then applied texture paste with a stencil.
I used different media to get the colors I wanted: Shimmerz Paints, Art Alchemy Sparks, gold mica powder, Derwent Inktense Watercolor pencil in Bark, and black gesso.
To add visual interest I added a micro beads, glass glitter, mica flakes,glass beads, tiny pieces of black tulle and gold lace, a few strands of gauze, a butterfly,a flower from my stash, and a 7 Gypsies pin with silk ribbon.





To make this card I assembled the shaker box, painted it with Prima Dragon's Eye Sparks Paint, then painted the frame. I use gold mica powder and water for the shells, and Shimmerz paints for the rest. I dribbled on Clear Rock Candy Crackle with a paint brush. I glued the frame onto the box. I marked off the page where I wanted it to sit, and sponged gesso on the paper. I attached the box to the page with double sided foam tape.



I used the same items on this card as the other one, with the addition of pressed flowers, lichen, swarovski crystals, and a pearl necklace with some chain from my stash. The brass moon on the shaker box is from Vintaj. Inside the shaker box I put sequins, glass glitter, glass beads, pearls, shells, mica flakes,rhinestones, Swarovski bicone crystals, seed beads, green plastic crystals,and micro beads. 
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


Items used on cards:
















No comments:

Post a Comment