Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2019

Live, Create, Tell the Story


Art Journal pages inspired by Marta Lapkowska.





To make these pages I glued together two sheets of a sketch book for each page with a glue stick. I applied clear gesso, then glued on  pieces of paper from Stamperia, Prima, and Tim Holtz tissue.  I stenciled on modeling paste,and added Shimmerz Paints,Derwent Inktense Pencils,and mica powders. 




To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads, crystals including a few from Swarovski,metal from Tim Holtz,my stash,and Vintaj.



The little boy and dog are from Tim Holtz.



I added some Prima stamping. The little heart is from Tim Holtz.





I poured on a thick layer of  Clear Rock Candy Crackle with a paint brush.



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment