Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2018

Live in the Moment



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team post for Shimmerz Paints! I've used a photo by A.M. Lorek, from free google. I love using these high quality paints.




To make this page I applied gesso to Remnants Blue Fern paper. I stenciled on texture paste. To put together the layers under the photo, I ripped off some of the paper from corrugated cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I mounted the photo on cardstock and watercolor paper.I  used layers of foam core board between the layers of paper to add dimension. I cut up pieces of Alchemy paper by Stamperia and put them around the page. I picked out chipboard by Reneabouquets, and applied gesso with a cosmetic sponge,and glued it to the page. I painted it, applied a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle,and later added more color.





To add visual interest I used  micro beads, glass glitter, mica powder, seed beads, pearls,glass beads, rhinestones, sequins, dried flowers and leaves,shells,Tim Holtz metal, flowers by Prima and Petaloo, and a butterfly from Reneabouquets.





I dabbed on gold mica powder around the page.







All the brown paint at the bottom is Penny 4 Your Thoughts.







Here is a list of paint I used:  

Inklingz:
  
Shimmerz:

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!











No comments:

Post a Comment