Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Trust in Your Heart


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team post for Shimmerz Paints!I've used a photo by Miina Anahita with her permission. 






To make this page I applied texture paste with a stencil to a piece of Blue Fern Paper. To put the photo on I made layers with corrugated cardboard, watercolor paper, and foam core board. I prepped some chipboard from Reneabouquet and painted it with First Blush, and Greener Pastures Inklingz. I used a paintbrush to pour on Clear Rock Candy Crackle. I put pieces of Alchemy Paper by Stamperia around the border of the layers.






I glued the chipboard on, then added the rest of the embellishments. To add visual interest I used micro beads, glass glitter, mica powder, seed beads, pearls, glass beads, rhinestones, sequins, dried flowers, lichen, Tim Holts and Vintaj metal,tiny blue flowers by 49 and Market, and a butterfly by Reneabouquets.






On the cardboard I used Greener Pastures and Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklinz.n






The gold is Golden Wheat Shimmerz  on the paper and cardboard. I used gold mica powder too.





I made the round item at the left with a Prima mold. The blue is Oakie Bear Blue Inklingz.






Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment