Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Be Awesome Today


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for the amazing Reneabouquets! Go and see all the beautiful things there! I've used a photo from free google from Stella de Libero. 






To make this page I applied texture paste with a stencil onto watercolor paper. I put the layers under the photo together, starting with taping on card stock under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a layer of watercolor paper, and at the bottom is corrugated cardboard.I tore off most of the paper from the surface of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put layers of  cardboard between everything, to add dimension. 







I picked out Beautiful Board, applied gesso with a cosmetic sponge, then painted it with Shimmerz Paints, gold ink, and when dry, topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint. You can also see gold mica powder, I dabbed it on to sort of tie everything together.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,metal glitter,seed beads,glass beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals,rhinestones,pressed flowers and leaves,tulle,  shells,metal from Tim Holtz, flowers from Prima, and bling and metal from my stash.






















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





 You can find Reneabouquets here...



Reneabouquets items I used:
































No comments:

Post a Comment