Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Reneabouquets DT post, Vintage Blue Card


Hi everyone!Melissa here, with a new design team project for the amazing Reneabouquets! Go and see all the beautiful treasures there!




 


I used watercolor paper to make a 9"x 4" card. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture paste. I sponged white gesso on the Beautiful Board pieces. I put the flowers on first with layers of cardboard underneath them,then the rest of the items. I added Shimmerz Paints, mica powder,Aqua Tint Embossing Powder, Prima waxes, and a little orange Ranger alcohol ink. I used a lot of different colors and layers of paints,and at one point, I thought I should use more color,so I started adding a little orange, then the fine Rust German Glitter Glass. The glass added a whole new look, and the quality of it is amazing. Toward the end I added Ranger Clear Rock Candy Crackle to the Beautiful Board, and the stenciled areas.







To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper, ivory tulle, tiny pieces of vintage lace, Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls,sequins,metal and a vintage image from Tim Holtz, flowers from  Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. There's fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45 Flutter papers. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.








1 comment: