Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Trick or Treat, A Vintage Style Card for Reneabouquets Design Team

Hi everyone!Melissa here, with a new design team project for the amazing Reneabouquets! Go and see all the beautiful treasures there!








I used watercolor paper to make a 9"x 4" card. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture paste. I sponged white gesso on the Beautiful Board pieces. I put the Beautiful Board on first with layers of cardboard underneath it,then the rest of the items. I added Shimmerz Paints, mica powder, and Prima waxes,  I used a lot of different colors and layers of paints. Toward the end I added Ranger Clear Rock                                                              Candy Crackle to the Beautiful Board.

 






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper, purple tulle, Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls,sequins,metal and a vintage image from Tim Holtz, flowers from  Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. There's fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45 Halloween papers. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.






Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

Mini Black Mulberry Paper Roses And Leaves Set 

Orange Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers 

Wedding Day Lace~White 4.75 Inch Wide Voile 

No comments:

Post a Comment