Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2023


   Hi everyone! Melissa here with a 5 x 7 reverse canvas  for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all  the beautiful treasures there!





I took a 5"x7" canvas, and brushed on gesso on the reverse side. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture paste on the frame and background. I added the Beautiful Board on top of the canvas, and put the Mother and  child on. I placed the flower on, and then all the little items. Whenever I glued something on with Glossy Accents, I added diamond glitter.  I painted with Shimmerz Paints, and                                                                          rubbed on gold and silver mica powder.                                                                                                           



To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,a few Swarovski  crystals, glass beads, pearls,shells, tulle,and flowers from  Reneabouquets.  All the fussy cut images are from Graphic 45. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the                                                        flowers and some other things.












Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...



Reneabouquets Blog



Reneabouquets items I used:




















No comments:

Post a Comment